Urology Department started way back in 2006, offers the latest and specialized care for a wide range of urologic problems and strives to provide all patients with individualized and compassionate care.
We have unparalleled prospects for research and clinical training in an exciting academic environment committed to excellence, innovation and diversity.
We are one of the few tertiary centre in the state offering Cadaveric and Live related Renal transplant along with best in class Robotic surgery facility.
- ENDO-UROLOGY: All basic and advanced endourological procedures including Upper urinary tract, lower urinary tract, Mini PCNL, Ultramini PCNL AND Flexible endoscope for RIRS.
- KIDNEY TRANSPLANT: We do regular cadaveric and live related transplant surgeries with results at par international standards.
- RECONSTRUCTIVE UROLOGY: Reconstructive surgeries of all genitourinary tracts – Urethra, Ureter, Bladder and PUJ done regularly.
- Paediatric UROLOGY: Paediatric urology cases are frequently done for hypospadias, Posterior Urethral Valve, Calculus disease with all dedicated Paediatric endoscopes and instruments.
- RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS: - Apart from daily operative and clinical work we have very strong team for research and publications with dedicated weekly timing and review by senior faculties and professor emeritus. We have published multiple national and international articles.
Modern Treatments Available or Technology
The department is well equipped with all modern facilities in OPD, Wards and Operation theatre.
- Urodynamic and Uroflow studies from Medtronic
- ESWL machine (C-Arm and ultrasound guided)
- RIRS (retrograde intrarenal surgery)
- UPPER TRACT/LOWER TRACT ENDOSCOPIC PROCEDURE
- Da Vinci Xi Robot
- Storz laparoscope with high definition camera systems
All types of advanced urological surgeries are conducted at the Urology department.List of surgeries includes,
- Open, endoscopic and laparoscopic urological surgeries.
- Live and cadaveric transplant surgeries.
- Robotic surgeries.
Dr. V. P. Sabale
Prof & HOD
MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB
Dr. V. P. Satav
MBBS, MS,DNB(Surg.), DNB(Uro), Robotic Assisted Joint Replacement
Dr. D. A. Mane
MBBS, DNB(Surg.), DNB(Uro)
Dr. A. R. Mulay
MBBS, MS, DNB(Uro)
Dr. Sunil Mhaske
MBBS, MS, MCh, Robotic Assisted Joint Replacement
International-Grade Treatment is One Button Away
Offering you and your loved ones with utmost convenience is our top-most priority. Now speak with our experts, enquire about their availability or have your other queries answered by just sending us a request online.