Plastic Surgery is a Surgical specialty involved with both the improvement in a person’s appearance and the reconstruction of facial and body tissue defects caused by illness, trauma, or birth disorders. Plastic surgery restores and improves function, as well as appearance.
A surgeon repairs, restores, reconstructs and improves a variety of conditions in both form and function.
Specialties and Surgeries
The Plastic surgery facility DPU Hospital and research centre is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and consultants widely experienced in carrying out all types of surgeries like
- Trauma: Hand trauma, facial trauma, all other injuries with soft tissue, endons, nerves or vessel loss.
- Birth Defects: Cleft lip and palate, hand defects, spine defects
- Pure Cosmetic surgery, Like breast augmentation and reduction, primary and secondary rhinoplasty, face lift blepharoplasty, scar revisions, hair transplants.
- Cancer reconstruction post resection, Bedsores and other tissue replacement procedures.
- Burns: Both acute and old burn scars and contractures.
- Micro vascular tissue transfers, nerve and vessel repairs and Re-implantations.
Dr. Guruswamy Vishwanath
Prof & HOD
MBBS, MS, MCh
Dr. (Brig) Alok Sharma
MBBS, MS, MCh
- Afsana Chaudhary
International-Grade Treatment is One Button Away
Offering you and your loved ones with utmost convenience is our top-most priority. Now speak with our experts, enquire about their availability or have your other queries answered by just sending us a request online.