Reproduction is an integral part of living organisms.
To make the process of human birth soother and deal with gynaecological problems of womanhood, Obstetrics & Gynaecology department was established in 1996 in DPU Hospital. Since inception of Obstetrics & Gynaecology department, it’s been working dedicatedly for health empowerment of women.
Total health care for women disciplined.
Today we are already one of the largest tertiary referral centers with the capability to treat all high risk pregnancies. In keeping with being a high end Endoscopy center we also specialized in complex Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries.
We are now happy to have state of Art DPU IVF Center also.
- Routine antenatal registration and related services
- High Risk Pregnancies
- Post natal care
- Family Planning and MTP Services
- Preconceptional counseling
- Routine Gynaecological OPD
- Adolescent health clinic
- Post-menopausal clinic
- Cancer screening and offering services to gynaecological cancer patients
- Obstetric and Gynaecological minor and major surgeries
- Human Milk bank
Modern Treatment/ Technology/ Infrastructure available
- Infertility clinic - Dream come true effort for infertile couple
- Antenatal clinic - Dedicated approach to ensure healthy mother and baby
- Menopause clinic - Scientific approach to make evening of life more pleasant & peaceful
- Cancer detection clinic - For early detection and treatment of gynaecological cancers
- High Risk Pregnancy clinic - Timely identification & management
- All types of open surgeries
- Minimally invasive gynaecological surgeries
- Robotic Surgeries
Dr. Hemant G. Deshpande
Prof & HOD
Dr. Vidya A. Gaikwad
Dr. Minal Patvekar
MBBS, MD, Da vinci Surgical Off-site Training Program
Dr. Shankar B. Burute
Dr. Prashant Suryarao
Dr. Shriraj S. Katakdhond