The Emergency Medicine department at Dr. D. Y. Patil Super Specialty Hospital Pimpri Pune is a place where our primary goal is to provide timely and efficient treatment and services to all patients, including those with medical, surgical, and trauma-related conditions, including the pediatric.
Our state-of-the-art department comprises 20 beds, equipped with 4 beds of triage and 4 beds of Level III-A ICU, ensuring that all patients receive prompt and comprehensive care. With our 24x7 availability of clinic-patho-radiological services, we can conduct early assessments and initiate necessary treatments.
Our dedicated team of doctors and nursing staff is well-trained in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), while all doctors receive additional training in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS). This expertise allows us to provide the concept of "golden period treatment" for patients with trauma, heart attacks, and strokes, ensuring critical care at the right time.
To ensure optimal care, we prioritize point-of-care services and encourage early expert consultations in respective areas, including our ICU, enabling us to provide attentive and specialized care to all patients in our Emergency Room, 24x7.
Scope Of Services
- Level III ICU Monitors Including ETCO2 Monitoring
- Point Of Care Ultrasound with 2D-ECHO Screening ĉ POCUS
- Defibrillator with Pacing Services for Heart Blocks and Arrhythmias
- Invasive And Non-Invasive Ventilators Including High Flow Nasal Oxygenation (HFNO) Services
- Fully Functional Stroke Code, Myocardial Infarction Code, and Polytrauma Code
- Bed Side Cardiac Enzymes Monitoring For Cardiac Emergencies
- Arterial Blood Gas Analyser for Lungs and Renal Metabolic Status
- Portable X-Ray Machine
- Close Proximity to Radiology for Emergency CT Scan and MRI
- Major OT
- Minor OT
- Plaster Room
Dr. Varsha Shinde
Prof & HOD
MBBS, MD, FACEE
Dr. Digvijay Adake
Consultant and Incharge
Private Emergency Medicine Dept.
Dr. Vridhi Shetty