The Neurology department at DPU Hospital & Research Centre has a tertiary care center for all Neurological disorders. We are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and instruments. One stop solution for all neurological disorders. Neurological diseases include diseases related to the brain, spinal cord, nerve, neuromuscular junction and muscle. Few important and very common diseases are stroke, headache, epilepsy, dementia, sleep disorders, infections of the brain (meningitis), myelopathy, neuropathy, myopathy and immune related disorders of the nervous system. Our Vision is to make it a world class neurological procedure centre. With the support of radiology and central clinical laboratory at DPU Hospital & research centre.
- Neurology OPD
Modern Treatments Available
- Thrombolysis in acute ischemic stroke
- Arterial stenting in collaboration with the department of Interventional Radiology.
- Botox injections for movement disorders & spasticity
- Plasmapheresis in immunological disorders of the nervous system
- 32 Channel Nihon-Kohden Video EEG
- 4 Channel Nihon-Kohden NCS/EMG/Evoked Response machine
- CYCLOPS video nystagmogram for evaluation of Vertigo
- Clarity portable EEG & NCS/EMG Machine
- In house availability of 3 TESLA MRI, Cardiac cath lab for DSA & Neurointervention.
- 24 Hrs stroke thrombolysis of mechanical throboloctomy
- Nerve & muscle biopsy
- Epilepsy Surgery in collaboration with Neurosurgery
- Neurosurgery backup for all surgical cases.